Early sunsets , hot coffee , messy hair and big sweaters : Let’s embrace the WINTERS ❤
Winters are my favorite seasons among all ! I mean how amazing does it feel to be wrapped around your cozy blanket early in the morning and sip some hot brewing coffee right? Oh ! yeah also , reading my current read called ” Not without my daughter ” by Betty Mahmoody . Cold winter mornings , coffee and this book literally makes my day . Well enough of what i do , let’s come back to soul agenda of writing this post.
Winters , as beautiful it is , brings to us a lot of winter blues too. Specially when it comes to taking care of our skin.The winter chill does not seem to leave us so does the winter skin woes. Starting from cracked heels , dry skin , chapped lips and itchy scalps , the list goes on !
Today i am going to share with you some winter makeup essentials which might help you survive these cold days !
I have a normal skin but it tends to get a little dry during winters. Specially after taking a bath. Also , recently i have developed some chapped skin at the end of the nose.
Currently , the products that i am using are :
- Colorbar perfect match foundation : This is one of my fav products when it comes to foundation. I have been using it since a long time now. It’s a lightweight fast absorbing product from colorbar which takes care of the parched skin mainly because of it’s rich creamy texture that acts as a moisturizer too. 30 ml of this foundation would cost you Rs 725. A little expensive but i never think much about price when it comes to my skin 🙂
- Oriflame face perfecting primer : Oriflame never upsets us with its products . This primer helps my skin stay hydrated and makes the foundation last longer. i do not have pores or fine lines so this primer is perfect for me and it comes just for Rs 275.
- Lakme absolute white intense concealer stick : Although i do not use concealers that much. It is only the times when i most certainly need to hide some flaws.
- Maybelline’s Fit me pressed powder : The best part about using this compact is it’s natural finish + it has a range of 18 shades ! It is affordable , light weight and blends well. But those of you who have an oily skin , i suggest you not to try this compact as you may start looking greasy after a few hours. But for normal or dry skin , this is quite the best one to use .
- Colorbar contouring kit : Contouring is not the things which i do to my face on a regular basis. I basically decide upon my choice of outfit 😛 . The main areas i focus is my nose and my cheekbones. Contouring is something which needs to be done properly in order to blend in the powder as well as to highlight your areas so be gentle with the brush !
- When it comes to lipcolors , Oh ! trust me i have no limits. Starting from matte lips to glossy ones i try everything. But recently i have been crushing over dark lippies and my favroite is the Maybelline super stay , shade : wine & forever ! This shade enhances my lips way too much 😀
These were the products i use to keep my skin happy and healthy during winters 🙂
Let me know what beauty products do you follow in the comments below? For any queries or suggestions mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write in the comments and i shall try my level best to answer them 🙂
Don’t be white lips and pale face but do breathe in snowflakes ❤