” Turtle neck so high , can’t see the haters “
Turtle neck has been on the lead during winters every season . I’m sure every school kid was unhappy when they were forced to wear the turtleneck , Well you can ditch the resentment right now ! You can absolutely feel the chill in the air , Don’t you? Hence , it is very necessary that you keep yourself warm by layering it up but hey ! it’s not as easy to pull off as you think it might be. Check out these ways to layer your turtle neck under almost everything ! Day or night , a turtle neck is a savior for every cold girl this winter. Be bold with your fashion but don’t freeze while giving justice to your outfit too 😛 Be warm yet stylish !
- Layer a solid turtle-neck with a printed overcoat or a jacket to let the colors pop up !
- Pair a statement necklace over a solid colored turtleneck to make your jewellery stand out.
- Kimonos are not just meant to be worn in summers. Wear printed kimonos with bright solid colored turtle neck
- Wear shades of the same color ( mostly pastel shades ) under tops to give your look a lighter effect. Well yeah ! soothing to your eyes .
- DIY your old turtle neck tops by making them crops and rock your look by wearing high waist jeans/trousers or even skirts with them.
- Wear your summer half sleeved jackets over turtle neck with a colorful scarf or a stole to add some fun to your outfit.
- Dungarees make turtle necks all the more fun ! Pair your DIY’d turtle necks or just your normal sweater with Dungarees and you are all set for the day !
- Denim jackets have been really quirky lately isn’t it? Pair your favorite Denim jackets with turtleneck and walk chic !
I hope this post helped you guys to style your turtle neck sweaters and tops in a much fashionable way ! This winter is perfect to revamp your old sweaters and change it completely into a whole new outfit . Don’t forget to stay warm and lovely ofcourse 🙂
More winter posts coming up soon !
Stay tuned ! Also , any suggestions / queries , mail me at email@example.com and i shall write back to you 🙂