” KNOTS IN MY TOPS , COPS THINK I’M SELLING ROCKS “
For the past few months i have been noticing that tying knots at the end of T- shirts has started to become a trend and a unique style statement for a lot of women ! It all started in the beginning of summer when celebrities were seen tying the end of T -shirts , blouses and tanks into knots to show off more skin and giving it a rather grunge chic edge . The trend erupted and now we can see skirts tied up into knots as well !
It is pretty simple as to how you just tie the end of your outfit into a knot but its amazing to see how the look changes completely after ! It gives it a careless spin ,isn’t it?
All you gotta do is tie one side of your blouse , T shirt or skirt and pull it as tight or loose as you want . It looks great when paired with a colourful maxi skirt or a waist jeans/shorts .
Now , we need to keep a few things in mind while compiling an outfit which includes a tied top .
- It looks great when the T shirt or blouse doesn’t have much detail or excitement.
- It can be edgy or boho , both look really great
- The shirt can be pulled up and made into a super tight knot , or one can wear an oversized tee the same way
- The favorite thing about this trend is that one can wear an everyday top or t shirt to mix and match with whatever bottom you chose to wear
- Stores like Forever 21, Brandy Melville follow this trend just about right .
If you haven’t experimented with these knots yet , now is the time you do ! Take out any possible T shirt or blouse of daily wear and punch it with skirts, jeans , pallazos , shorts to give it an edgy or a bohemian look just the way you want it to be . Pairing accessories is not much of a problem when it comes to this outfit as wearing any sort of minimal jewellery goes hand in hand .
IT’S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BAG THAT COUNTS , IT’S THE SIZE OF THE KNOT 😉
Hope you guys enjoyed this post 🙂
Much love ,